Working Papers for District Residents Ages 14-18
To receive a Work Permit, students must complete and return the Application for Work Permit to RHS secretary Judith Robert in the school's main office, which is open on weekdays from 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (note: the office will be closed for Summer Fridays beginning the week of June 20).
To receive a Work Permit:
- The applicant must be 14 years of age at time of application
- Have a completed and signed Application for Work Permit
- The Application for Work Permit is also available at RHS and may be picked up and completed at home or may be completed and signed by your parent or guardian in the office.
- The applicant must present a birth certificate or current passport
- The applicant MUST be present to sign and receive the Work Permit.
Once issued, the Work Permit is good until the applicant is 18 years old.
Questions? Contact Judith Robert.