Radnor High School Parent-Teacher Organization
The mission of the Radnor High School Parent-Teacher-Organization is to promote and foster educational excellence and student welfare in the school, the home, and the community by providing the means through which members may meet, organize, fund and participate in events that enhance and supplement the district's commitment to providing a high-quality education to all the students at RHS.
- Shop at Amazon and Earn $$ for RHS PTO. You could be earning money towards RHS events just by shopping, just select RHS PTO as your charity from Amazon Smile and start contributing.
- Please Follow us on Instagram @ RadnorHS_PTO
- RHS House Flags and Magnets - Available for purchase here
- RHS PTO Family Sponsorship Campaign: Help keep RHS traditions going by donating to the Family Sponsorship Campaign.
PTO Quick Links
Simple Ways to Support RHS
RHS Spirit Gear Winter 2022
2022-2023 Executive Board
President: Sara Whitehead
Vice President: Gretchen Gerrow
Secretary: Julie Brennan
Treasurer: Eileen Fonseca
Assistant Treasurer: OPEN
VP, Fundraising: Suzanne Bowers
VP, Communications: Ela Friel (newsletter)
Website: Rachel Sule
Grant Coordinator: Susi Bruhns
Katie Brooks, Esther Choi, Shailu Jaswal, Lucy Madden
Upcoming RHS Events
Thank you for volunteering to be a part of the RHS PTO, volunteers are a critical part of making the PTO a success.
- RHS PTO Committee Chairs
- Class Parent & Faculty Advisors
- Alliance for Safe Kids (ASK)
- Multicultural Committee
- Community Outreach
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day