RHS Students Qualify for PAFBLA State Leadership Conference
The Radnor High School Future Business Leaders of America team competed in the Region 19 Leadership Conference (RLC) at Widener University in December. Based on their performances, thirty-five students qualified for the Hybrid PAFBLA State Leadership Conference (SLC) in Hershey, PA in April.
Requirements for advancement in both individual and team competitive, objective testing events is a 1st, 2nd or 3rd place finish. To advance in a performance event, students must place 1st.
Congratulations to all who competed at the RLC and best of luck to those who qualified for the State Leadership Conference. Below is a list of winners (listed alphabetically by event).
- Peter Kim, 2nd Place - Agribusiness
- Eli Iduclla and Ryan Brennan - 2nd Place, Business Management
- Andrew Sheehan, Ben Selbach and Jackson Hicke - 3rd Place, Business Management
- Nathaniel Jean, Ben Zhao and Aaron Zhu - 1st Place, Entrepreneurship
- Blake Steel - 2nd Place, Entrepreneurship
- Matthew Choi, Raphael Fagundes and Chris Tyburski - 3rd Place, Entrepreneurship
- Arav Menon - 1st Place, Health Care Administration
- Ryan Movsowitz and Prabhgun Oberoi - 2nd Place, International Business
- Elena Chang - 1st Place, Introduction to Business Communication
- Theodore He - 2nd Place, Introduction to Business Communication
- Hayoon Kim - 3rd Place, Introduction to Business Communication
- Skylar Semisch and Lola Weidenborner - 2nd Place, Introduction to Event Planning
- Avril Lee - 1st Place, Introduction to Financial Math
- Jackson Carney - 4th Place, Introduction to Financial Math
- Srivarshini Sugumar - 1st Place, Introduction to Information Technology
- Kayalvili Saravanan and Mai Ly Tran - 2nd Place, Intro to Social Media Strategy
- Juliette Egg-Krings, Quentin Hricko, Mason Montrella and Mackenzie Tewksbury - 1st Place, Parliamentary Procedure
- Matthew Ryeon, Max Rubenstein and Will Selbach - 2nd Place, Sports & Entertainment Management
- Ben Brecher and Noah Movsowitz - 3rd Place, Sports & Entertainment Management
Radnor FBLA is led by RHS teacher and faculty advisor Chip Horner.
- Radnor High School