Welcome to Radnor High School!
Education provides many opportunities for young adults as they begin to take their places in society. During the high school years, it is important for students to strike a balance while striving for academic excellence while living in a stimulating school society and participating in a wide variety of activities.
It is our goal that each student receives an education at a level appropriate to his or her ability and has an equal opportunity to participate in the educational program.
The experiences at Radnor High School help each student realize their potential for personal satisfaction and to make a positive contribution to society.
1,160 Students (as of September 8, 2021)
Ranked #3 High School in PA by U.S. News and World Report; #270 in U.S.
Ranked #3 High School in PA by Niche.com; #78 in U.S.
Working Papers for District Residents Ages 14-18
To receive a Work Permit, students must complete and return the Application for Work Permit to RHS secretary Judith Robert in the school's main office, which is open on weekdays from 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. (note: the office will be closed for Summer Fridays beginning the week of June 19).
To receive a Work Permit:
- The applicant must be 14 years of age at time of application
- Have a completed and signed Application for Work Permit
- The Application for Work Permit is also available at RHS and may be picked up and completed at home or may be completed and signed by your parent or guardian in the office.
- The applicant must present a birth certificate or current passport
- The applicant MUST be present to sign and receive the Work Permit.
Once issued, the Work Permit is good until the applicant is 18 years old.
Questions? Contact Judith Robert.
Address: 130 King of Prussia Road, Radnor, PA 19087
Safe Arrival: 610-293-0855, Press 3